Wednesday 13 February 2008

Under the weather~

I am officially sick! Bad flu and cough! The weather is really crazy. It can be hot and cooling one minute and the next, it is friggin' COLD! Yes, it's the UK weather =) My flat mate, Steve is sick too. LOL! I saw him in the kitchen and he was wearing a jumper (for once!!! he usually wears shorts and a thin tee).

Me: Are you alright?
Steve: I'm stuffed (nose).
Me: Owh...I'm sick too...I know, it sucks!
Steve: Yeah! I never get sick before!
Me: *smiles*
Steve: (walks out the kitchen)

I continued cooking my dinner. A late one. Had my scrumptious lou po peng for tea =p So for dinner, I made a simple stir-fry dish. Cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, onions, black fungus and chicken pieces. Had yogurt and peanut candy after that =p LOL!

My dinner for the day.
Owh yes. About my blog. Some of you might have got the invitation to read my blog yesterday as I privatized it. My previous blog skin wasn't suitable for public view. LOL! I've changed it now so that you guys and girls don't have to sign in (yes I know it is very troublesome). LOL!
Anyway, Valentines is coming!!! Wonder if I will get chocolates this year...I never get any before! So sad! LOL! This year I will celebrate Valentines with the UK (single) Malaysians...should be interesting...LOL!

4 comments:

Aneeqa said...

awww poor sis..*hugs* take care! n happy valentines~

Melissa said...

Lol! Happy Valentines to u too, sis! XOXO

Roti said...

OMG COOL BACKGROUND! HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPAM BOX?

BRING IT BACK! :P

Melissa said...

Thanks. LOL! U keep spamming so i removed it! LOL! Kidding. I can't rber how to put it back in =p