Wednesday 19 November 2008

Back in LonD!

Back from Dublin!!!
It was a blast! Totally a different experience. I want more holidays! LOL! Anyway, my mobile died on me so I didn't really capture alot of pictures. Most of them are on http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=44095&l=c644f&id=532728999 so check it out =) Too tired to blog...lol! Most memorable...the walking! LOL! We wanted to save the bus fares (2Euros per trip) so we walked alot and we weren't sure where we're going most of the time...hence, walking up and down the same street at least 3times!

We were also looking for a place that served Irish Coffee...finally a pub with "Traditional Irish Coffee" on the menu pasted outside the bar. We enter and I ordered a cup and...
Bartender: We don't serve Irish coffee here.
Me: Oh okay. But it was on the list on the menu?
Bartender: Oh...that's just a guideline...we don't serve Irish coffee.
Me: Oh okay...that's alright then...thanks! *cabut*
-No comment-

The 10 bedded dorm we stayed in wasn't bad at all. It was way cleaner than I expected! The room wasn't always occupied as well which was good. So basically the first night there was 9 of us and the second night there was only 6 of us and it was a very silent room...only the three of us making the most noise =p We had a toilet and a bathroom in the room and our room mates were very considerate people so it was in clean condition most of the time.

I love the prison tour the most...it was very educational and interesting. Primark in Dublin is called Penneys. LOL! Spent about 180pounds for this trip but it was worth it. Motivation to work harder for next trip (studies first priority of coz!) =p Some of the pictures not on FB will be here. Waiting for more pictures from Ching Yee.
Ben & Jerry's vending machine!!! Luton Airport.
Yeay! The prison's not built for me =p It was built for people of 5foot6 on average, few generations back. The face=feel sad for them.
One of my favourite picture which got FM and Ching annoyed =p

Mine!

Decided to get something for myself...I needed a new mug.

Love this side...lol! 4.99Euros *Cracked-heart*

"Does my bum look big in this?"

Yes, No?! "Buzz off..." LOL!

Love them...nice fit! Only 1.5oEuros each from Penneys.

Miniature bottled Guinness (the hand to show how small it is) and Dark Chocolate flavoured with Guinness.

I didn't buy alot of things as I spent quite alot on this trip. Hence, only pictures for you guys...Sorry! =(

No comments: