Saturday 15 November 2008

Packing for a trip!

I'm going to Dublin on Sunday!!! Wheee~ =p FM suggested us to bring 'pui mein' so we don't have to eat out every meal. So after work today I went to Asda to buy some. Coincidentally, there's a deal...5 for 2pounds (one was about 70p). Hence, I bought 5 although I'm not bringing all (Duh!).
Super Noodles! Chinese spare ribs x2, Low fat roast chicken, Curry, and Chicken Chow Mein flavour.
Dinner tonight (have to finish my chicken! If only Nick and Grace could help out =p):
TWO chicken breasts baked in herbs, spices, chicken stock (some sauce for rice) and melted cheese with peas and rice. A successful experiment =p
Yesterday was my workplace staff purchase day where we get 15% (only!) off clothes and shoes our size. Sadly, this branch don't allow us to use the % on accessories...and for clothes, the top size have to be the same with the bottom! Wtf?! Discrimination to people who're pear shaped and upside-down triangle shape! Anyway, as I wasn't working yesterday I asked my colleague to buy for me two items. A super cheap reduced skirt, one and only one (that's why it was so cheap) which was MY size! Also, a pair of working shoes...kesian my Adidas didera with the extensive weather and pressure.
Yeap! Only 2pounds...hence, 1.70!
The back...a little plain but...1.70!
My plain black shoes.
The dolled up version =p Got the laces from Nu Lycee at Petaling Street. Knew it'll be of good use =p It's going to Dublin with me!
Packed my luggage and excited to see what Dublin have for the three of us. Random: Shoot! I'm so stuck in my assignment! *Screams*

No comments: