Sunday 23 November 2008

Interesting?

Awarded =p
By:
Nick, who said;
3) Melissa Lim Hello it's my best friend's blog. Support la sikit kan? Haha. Other than that, her posts about foods are so yummy.When wanna cook for us la wei? LOL.

and Grace, who said;
Satu: Mel
My bestie!!! Who posts about shopping, food, work and occasional 'essays' =p It's a habit for me to visit your blog everyday!!! =D See, touched tak? =p

LOL! Just so you guys know, I visit your blogs everyday!
The four blogs I find interesting (no particular order):

1)Nick: Best boy bud. Hence, I have to keep updated with his 'interesting' UTAR life and it's just fun to read about the silly things he does at times =p

2)Gracey: Best girl bud a.k.a. fried tofu. Feel like cekik her at times for being such a tofu but deep down, I'll still heart you! The weak tofu that looses her fried tofu skin and need to be fried once in a while to get the skin back...LOL!

3)Hwei Ming: Interesting posts...random at times but interesting.

4)Doulos: Very challenging to read. Most of his post is deep in content which makes my brain work while reading it. Bagus. LOL!

To be fair, I read all blogs when I go online (which is everyday) so this was a tough one...but I still like all equally (kinda). LOL! Keep blogging people!

*********************
It snowed this morning/last night. Woke up this morning and the streets are lined with snow. Just before I am prepared to leave for work, it rained like there's no tomorrow! I had to use the plastic poncho to prevent myself from getting wet (because I don't have an umbrella) but it didn't work. I walked to Ching's flat to return her something and my trousers are already wet! I don't see how I can go to work in that weather! Hence, "gastric"! LOL!
An hour later...the rain stopped and the sun is out. %$#&$@^#@%@$ betul! Yesh...the weather here is annoying...having to take public transport to work is not any better! I miss Enfield! =(

No comments: