Tuesday 4 November 2008

First movie since summer

I am procrastinating my assignments alot! Should stop! So many things to do and I haven't started yet. I really should start! Need a wake up call!!! Anyway, went to the cinema yesterday. After such a long time! Had popcorn too =D Kinda food craze lately =p I feel like eating fried chicken...KFC! I also feel like eating cake! A nice pandan sponge cake...or cheesecake...or any chilled fresh-creamed cake...*faints* Anyway, watched...

Wasn't that nice...just average. I realized that he's very physical. Not like the typical 007...gentleman =p (Next movie to watch: Saw V)

Anyway, dinner tonight...

Pasta with carrots, peas and frankfurters in sweet and sour sauce. LOL! No pasta sauce =p

Someone ate my baked beans! Arseys! I ate half a can and kept the balance in the fridge. When I reached for it today, AGAIN there was an evident spoon mark! Obviously, it's less than half a can! Ish! Can't keep my food unattended in the fridge! @#%$^@^!#$ Next time I'll lick my spoon and stir my food in the fridge in front all of my flatmates!

Yes the weather is still horrible! Cold and wet!

No comments: