Monday 10 November 2008

Work and Chicken and Chips

Malaysia truly Asia~~~~~ LOL!

First time using my early Birthday present =p
Yeap, I'm in my uniform...was going to work.

This is where I dislike walking when going to work! It's either raining or the wind is strong enough to blow you down to the busy highway! There's nothing to block the wind so it sucks!
My shop is the tiny thing at the far end...
It's not that far but the overhead bridge makes it so much further! Can't figure out? I'll help you...
Follow the red, then the yellow and then the black arrows =D
Today when I was on the highway, I felt a drop of liquid on my face...I look up and there were birds...loads of them! I was like, "Don't tell me it's..." Then a few more drops came by and I look on the floor...it was raining! Phew!!! On the other hand, I had to run to work because the rain was quite heavy. Thus, I was 30minutes early for work...I sat in the staff room like a mannequin listening to two brothers feelin' each other. LOL! They keep saying, "....you feel me?" almost after every sentence =.=" Finished work at 7.40pm and the bus came at 8-ish. Got off the bus and went to get my...
Fried chicken and chips =D I chat up the guy who was serving me and he gave me two huge chunks of chicken (hidden under the chips) and loads of chips till the box couldn't close! *Tsk Tsk* I'm so full now! I'm craving for Ben&Jerry's now...ish!
*This post was for yesterday but the Internet died on me when I was just about to click the "Publish Post" button =.="

No comments: