Saturday 22 November 2008

Retail therapy

Today we decided to go shoe shopping! LOL! Random but the sun was out and it looks like a nice day to go out. Looks can be deceiving! It's SUPER COLD! Apparently it's going to snow on Sunday! Anyway we took an hour plus bus ride to Harrow for shopping. Thank You Foong Mei, for...
The Birthday present where she bought and gave me on the spot in Primark! LOL! A set of cute pink polka dot PJs with a pair of slipper socks.
Anyway I am not supposed to spend anymore (because I spent alot on Dublin) this month but...sh*t happens! I saw this jacket on sale in Primark and it looked super tempting! So I tried it on.
Yea, I bought it! LOL! It's white but a little shiny...nice!I don't have a short, warm jacket so I bought it...and it's only 5 freakin' pounds! *jaws drop* Bought tights and foot padding for heels from Primark too (Mum, don't kill me! LOL! I didn't know they sell this here =p and it was only 50p per pack)
Last but not least, an impulsive buy from New Look! Very dark blue (looks like black at night and in yellow light) Mary Jane heels
The heel is thick enough and it is comfy =D It was on sale and it is only 10pounds!!!
It looked like I bought alot of things but I only spent 18pounds in total. I know we were supposed to go 'just shoe' shopping but only FM managed to do that =p Me and Ching bought many more stuff. Fun day out, all satisfied! We went out about 1.30pm and came back at 8pm. Never did such long shopping hours for a long time! Therapeutic =p

No comments: