Sunday 2 November 2008

More work-sucks story.

Brent Cross SW really sucks! I miss Enfield now =( LOL! I was supposed to work from 12pm to 4pm today. When I saw my rota, I thought it was silly to go all the way there and do 4hours but not like I have a choice as it was already pissing them off with my I-work-no-later-than-4pm request. So I came to work 2 minutes late (luckily! I thought I would be 15 minutes late) because I missed the bus and instead of waiting for another bus which will definitely make me late, I walked half way to a bus stop that has more buses which goes to Brent Cross. Literally walked my legs off!

I was put on the 1st floor on tills today. I think they sell Football teams stuff and boys and some men's stuff (I think). So yea, it wasn't that bad...I prefer being on tills than on shop floor as I know nothing about where the things are. Anyway, it was about 2.40pm and my colleague, Z-man (he asked me to call him that) came and told me:

Z-man: Hey Melissa, you know our manager Paul? He said you will finish your shift at 3pm because we have enough staff today. So sorry about that yea.

Me: *TNMCH-Inappropriate phrase* What?! Oh...owh-kay....

I expressed my pissed-ness to at least 5of the staffs so hopefully it will travel to the silly management! You don't put people on a short enough 4hr shift and send them home after 3hours! That's stpd! One of my colleague sounded real shock and so I assume it never happened before in the shop. I guess they thought I was new so I was bully-able. Big mistake, honey! That's all I'm saying.

So I left at 3pm and it was raining. Great! Looks like a long one so I just walked in the rain with my hood on. As I was waiting in the bus stop, a bus (which is not mine) came and a pakistani guy standing beside me nudged me and said:

HamSap guy: Are you not going in the bus?
Me: No?
HamSap guy: Why not?
Me: Because it's not my bus?
HamSap guy: Oh. Then which bus are you taking?
Me: Erm...(almost told but snapped out of it seeing his ham sap face) WHY?!?
HamSap guy: Because I want to go with you *ham sap smile*
Me: Erm. That's okay, I can go by myself.
HamSap guy's friends: *spoke their language while boarding the bus and pulling ham sap guy along*
Me: *Wtf face, whatever face*

Finally got back and my track bottom was soaked in rain. I was wrapped up like a mel-dumpling at the top half but not the bottom. LOL! Made a cup of ginger tea and...
Half gone now. Fat, you say?!
Erm...What did you say again?!
*PS: I find it hard to read my own blog too. LOL! Hope this is better?! xx

No comments: