Thursday 27 November 2008

Parcel, Parcel, I heart U!

Tuesday morning I received my mum's parcel =D Yes, another one! LOL! I literally jumped out of bed when I heard the intercom buzz at 10-ish (the usual time the postman comes) and ran out to answer it. "I have a parcel for Melissa?" *Swoosh* I ran down in my skimpy PJs...LOL! Kidding. Anyway, as I was runing back up the stairs (because it was freezing! Skimpy PJs...remember?!) I counted the amount of stamps...RM22.50. Wow! I can buy a top maybe even a pair of shoes with that amount in Malaysia!
One, two, three...11, RM2 stamps!
Awww...Disney Princess Xmas card =D
As usual, there's always a surprise in there.
Someting we take for granted in Malaysia...Mai Chang! **************************
Yesterday morning I was expecting my birthday parcel from my bessies (they told me it was coming =p). As usual, the intercom rang at 10-ish. *Fiak* I flipped the duvet away and ran to my room door. Then I heard my flat mate running out of her room and out the flat door. Ceh, false alarm =.= It was her friend waiting to go uni with her. I went back to bed and slept for another 2 hours (till 12pm that is >.<). LOL!
**************************
Today at 10-ish the intercom rang! No flat mate running out. Hence, *fiak*, *click, tak* (unlocking my door), "Hello?", "It's the postman here", *swoosh*. LOL! This time as I was running up, I was empathizing at the poorly dented box =.= Very excited to open it!!!
Boxy Dumpty fell from the cargo?!
Awwwwwwwwww! Hot PINK!!!Camwhore session! (It goes well with my waist belt =D)
You guys know me well! Heart!

I was looking for something like that lately!
Nicky, Gracey, SuSu, I HEART you people!!!
And not forgetting Serene for the presents too!
Although my dissertation is mentally and physically killing me, you guys added Petronas in me...LOL! *Hugs* *Kisses*

No comments: