Friday 14 November 2008

Water encounters

Malaysian shoes are not to be worn here! When I went out this afternoon for lectures, it wasn't raining at all so I wore my 2 inch white patent covered heels. Big mistake! After lectures it was dark (duh!) and worst of all, raining! As me and Foong Mei pass the uni gate, we walked on the concrete pathway which was slippery from the rain and the fallen leaves. Also, the pathway down was a down hill path...not a straight one. Hence, me in that situation, I fargging fell! =.= Don't laugh!

I fell on my ass with my left leg folded in and my right leg straight out! Yes, I still can remember it! It wasn't a very bad fall as I fell slowly (for some reason) and I fell on my fleshy ass =p My jeans got wet thou...ish! And my journey back to the halls was rather...long. LOL! I had to walk slowly to make sure I don't land my ass on the wet floor again.

When I came back, I spilled a cup of water which I put by the heater (so that it doesn't absorb my body moisture) on the side table and it flow down to the carpet. One word...celaka!

Then I went to cook dinner. Somehow my encounters with water is not so...positive today. I turned the tap too much and the next thing I know, water was all over me. Two word...celaka betul! However, my shower was fine, Phew! =p Dinner tonight:
Tong Kuai with two CHICKEN DRUMSTICK and loads of red dates!

Eaten with white+brown rice and onion peas omelet.

*PS: The chicken drumstick is dedicated to my dear Gracey and Nicky...who's on a vegetarian diet for a week =p LOL!

No comments: