Wednesday 26 November 2008

Someone turned 23!

I couldn't remember when was the last time I actually baked a cake! Well actually, I think the last was for Ching Yee's 20th early this year. Man, it's been ages (months =p)! My passion has not run out but time is just not enough. So is the ingredients and utensils needed! Anyway, I baked an egg-less (not because of allergy reasons, just didn't have any in my stock) chocolate cake with olive oil (because I didn't have enough butter). Turned out not bad considering I didn't have a whisk (manual or electric...had to use a fork!), no proper measuring cup, and not even a kitchen scale. How I did it? I'm still wondering! LOL!
I am just smart enough to use Smarties as decoration for the cake and hence, not enough space to put on the balance of the words =.= Anyhow, it looks colourful (like the way I like it =p) and doesn't taste that bad so *pats on the back* Good job! Who's Birthday?!
"Happy 23rd Birthday, Michael!"
If only all the words could fit in on the cake =p

No comments: