Sunday 9 November 2008

Rain of happiness!

Today I went out to Central London to meet up my mum's friend who came for a holiday. My mum passed her some stuff for me..."A box of surprise..." my mum said when I asked what it is. The weather was horrible! Raining the WHOLE day! No joke! Annoying! Anyway...
My box of surprise.
My mum didn't tell me it was a Birthday gift so I opened it! lol!
The Goodies =D
The accessories...From left: Blue bikini bra strap, Hibiscus hair clip, Bday card, antelope (for Xmas), bra padding (I'm joking! It's foot padding!) and a ribbon necklace.
A cute lovely top! And it fits! Hearts!
A set of cute PJs too!!!
Thank You Mummy!!! And Mart for that lil 'satay' and 'nasi lemak' drawing on the card =.= lol. Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys =(
Anyway, a trip to Central London calls for at least a shopping bag coming home with me. I am trying to resist more clothes and shoes so I bought only ONE thing =p I went to Primark and picked up few things but I put it back. The queue was tooooo long! It's good news =p
My new proper pretty (half wool) coat...LOL!
I just like the design!
And the buttons...OMG!
The back (with the cute buttons).
Can't get enough of the buttons =p Love the collar too!
Working tomorrow 3pm-7pm...ish! Working in SW, I'm sure we will be leaving at 8pm! Double ish!

No comments: