Friday 21 November 2008

I turned 20!!!

Yesterday I had chicken potato pasta and peas baked in chicken soup. Decided to make a casserole dish as there was AGAIN 5 other people cooking in the kitchen at the same time! It was nice =)
Another successful experiment =p LOL!
It's MY 20TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Thank You to all who've wished me and Special thanks to:

Mummy and Bro for the early 'Surprise box'

Aunt Janet for the KLS-Fabulosity book

My best buds: Nick, Grace and SY for the soon to arrive box

Ching Yee for the very beautiful and delicious cake

FM, Ching Yee and Kyle for celebrating with me

Last but not least, another of my best bud...Serene Kiah for It arrived when I was in Dublin so I had to arrange for a redelivery. The postman usually comes at 10am and when it was 10.15am, I started to panic...afraid that stpd incident might happen again! The postman came at 12.30pm...SUCH A RELIEF! LOL! I was running along the corridor like a monkey from the excitement =p

Anyway, I didn't have any special plans today so woke up in the morning to stalk the postman (as usual) and he came (thank God!). Then went to Uni for lectures but one was canceled so went for only one lecture. Then came back and dressed up for tonight =D Celebration at Nando's with Ching Yee, Foong Mei and our drinking kaki, Kyle. Really had fun.

Ching baked me a cake and it was soooooooooooo pretty! She warned me how horrible looking and tasting it was but...when it comes to things like that, I just can't trust her! I don't have the pictures now, it's with her so I'll post it up when I get it. So yesh, that's my boring 20th but all the presents and ending with the celebration really made my day.

Finally, I would like to emphasize that I am VERY thankful for having such special people like you guys (family and friends) in my life! I HEART YOU ALL AS LONG AS I LIVE!!! (As cheesy as it sounds =p I mean it!) xxx

No comments: