Friday 19 October 2007

Cheesey~

Went for Research Methods class today. We are revising on z-score calculations and supposed to do some SPSS but didn't have enough time. For another subject, social psychology, we have started our research. It is weird that they chose the research topic for us!!! No freedom, no fun! Unlike HELP where we can have all the freedom to choose the research question, the methodology and the literature review, here everything is pretty much chosen for us. They just make us think of alternatives but I have a huge feeling that we will not be given a chance to use what we want!

Anyway, I went for a walk after class today. First I walked to PC World to find out about the pricing of the USB cable for the printer. The cheapest was 14.99 pounds!!! Crazy! Then I walked to Argos, where I bought my printer and is just next door to PC World. The cheapest was 2.94 pounds! Sadly, I walked out empty handed as there was no more stock! Feeling the urge to go back with something, I decided to walk to Morrisons. It is another supermarket but of higher class compared to Tesco. I walked around like a 'Si Lai' looking for deals on food and value buys. Then I reached the cheese section!!! Heaven! LOL! I have always wanted to get a block of cheddar cheese and some crackers for my supper/tea-time meals but never got the chance to. After an hour of circling the cheese counter, I finally decided to take the Canadian Cheddar as it was a value buy (1.10 pounds). Then I went to get Ritz crackers...best of all is that it is only 84 pence a box AND buy one FREE one!!! Coolness! Then I went to Tesco to get a box of tea bags...I bought the Tesco brand tea bags, 80 bags for 32 pence. The cheapest you can get really! Come to think about it, it is kinda crazy that I went to so many places in 2 hours! Oh well, it has been quite some time since my last excersice...it is really fun walking in the breeze at my own pace and catching very cool cars passing by =p

Anyway, after finishing this block of cheese which is very soon =p I will attempt to try the cheese with apricots and mango (i think), a sweet type of cheese! Can't remember what it is called. I tried it before in Australia courtesy of my Aunt Janet =p It is another heavenly delicacy!!! LOL! Feeling hungry...going to nibble on some cheese and crackers now~

*It is 6 degrees now...in autumn...hmmm...

No comments: