Monday 29 October 2007

Daylight saving and food saving =p

This weekend is really weird. My flat is so...dead! I think I was the only living thing in my flat! Everyone is just away! Not really =p Well I think only Genevive is here with me but she's missing by the time I wake up and she comes back at night (work I guess). So I basically have the whole Friday, Saturday and Sunday (today) by myself...LOL! I sat in the kitchen for hours and no one came in! Coolness!

Sunday morning we had to turn back an hour for daylight saving. It was so weird having the chance to experience 1am twice on that day! LOL! So I basically watched finish the whole season of Forensic Heroes (No thanks to Nick for telling me!!!). It is crazy! I finished it in two and a half days! I think I'm going mad! LOL! Anyway, just to remind you guys in Malaysia it is now 8 hours difference between Malaysia and London.

The extra creamy baked chicken I made came in handy! I ate it with a Cornish pie for lunch today and it reminds me of Dome's Gourmet pie (and Secret recipe's) but of course there is a difference =p Then I finished the last portion with some ham and bacon ravioli. The creamy sauce is just the match! Not forgetting the creaminess of some cheddar slices I added =p

Halloween is on Wednesday. Wonder to what extreme will the craziness go...

No comments: