Tuesday 23 October 2007

My residence...

Some pictures of my Hall of Residence =)

The Building and Car park (empty because it is late evening)


Yeap...Ted Lewis Hall =)

I love this picture =) By the way, this is the 'happening field' where people have their picnics, sing and shout, throw their 'used' stuffs and exposing themselves! The room with three windows on the ground floor is the launderette.

LOL! All the way up...stairs =)

The door to my flat (Number is censored...just in case =p)

My flat corridor.
On the left: My room, Subo's, Jeremy's and the kitchen.
On the right: Genevive's, Steve's, Ramona's and Tony's.
The end: Fire door, link to another flat.
BTW, that's not a phone =) It's an intercom...LOL!
~7 wonders of the world
~7 heaven
~lucky number 7 =p
*My condolences to Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong's family. Thanks to him, we Malaysians get to take a break from the polluted, steaming weather. Great man!*

No comments: