Sunday 21 October 2007

Printer joy~

Finally!!! I managed to the damn USB cable for the printer. Thanks to Foong Mei =) She was walking around in Enfield town and she went in the 'One Pound' store. She saw and she called me to ask if I want it. I asked her to get it for me if it is refundable just in case it is different. That was on Friday...I did not open the package (as it will not be refundable) till today! LOL! After getting my uncle's expertise, I am convinced to open it. I literally shrieked in joy when I insert the cable to the port!!! It worked!!! LOL!

Anyway, these past few days I was busy doing something...something special for my dear friends back home...two of them =) Guys if you're reading this and you know what I mean, just act surprise =p Anyway, yesterday I went mad. I watched Prison Break till 4am in the morning!!! LOL! It is addictive! Considering we DON'T have access to a TV, http://www.watchtvsitcoms.com/ is our friend =p

This morning I was awakened by Ching at 12pm but I wasn't mad because she brought me something nice. HAHA! Thanks Ching. Anyway, I'm going out again to explore a little bit more about this area and also to try looking for jobs =)

No comments: