Sunday 14 October 2007

Printer trouble~

I have decided to get a printer. I asked my mother and told her about the deal...she say "Get it!". LOL! So yesterday night I was browsing through a online catalogue of a huge shop just around the corner of my campus. It's called Argos. They sell a lot of things! So I saw the real cheap printer and I decided to reserve it as it was on promotion. Then it says that the reservation will only hold up to end of tomorrow which is today. So I asked my uncle about the specs of the printer and he say it is really cheap! It is not some 'chipo' brand by the way..it is HP =p printing here is not that cheap by the way...it costs 5pence a page which is like 35cents in Malaysia!!! Our assignments are not a one-two page thing too so I guess it makes sense to get one.

-busy opening the printer and trying to fix it to see if it works-

Ok...this is the weirdest thing ever! The printer doesn't include a USB cable! WTH?!??!!? Then how to connect to the laptop?!?!? They easily print on a paper...'Purchase a USB cable separately if it is not included'. RIGHT!!!! Thanks for telling me now! SWT!!! So I shall have a new quest tomorrow...looking for the damn cable! Wait a minute...it is Sunday tomorrow! Darn! I guess I shall leave it alone and if I can't find the cable or it is crazily expensive, I'm returning it!!! LOL! I wanted to upload a picture of the printer but my laptop can't read the camera's memory card. It is nice looking...Grey and white...classy!!!

Owh it is so quiet here...most of the students went missing...abducted by aliens?! LOL! In my flat, there is only two of us left!!! Creepy~

No comments: