Thursday 11 October 2007

Weird celebration...

Monday had a full day lecture but thanks to the Indocafe 3 in 1 Coffee mix (first class) that I brought from Malaysia, I was wide awake for all classes. The power of coffee!!! LOL! Well I thought of getting coffee from Tesco but it was kinda expensive so I'll K.I.V. first. I realize my posts are getting longer and longer! So I'll cut it short. LOL!

These past few days was scary. Ching Yee, the now well known culinary student-wanna-be is really trying to live her dream =p She baked:
Sunday-Butter cake
Monday-Marble cake
Tuesday-Apple cake and apple cupcakes
Wednesday(today)-She's baking chocolate cupcakes!!!
I do not know what she is doing but she is definitely not the old masculine Ching yee! LOL!

Just a moment ago, I had the weirdest experience ever! I was trying to study and there was a group of people shouting outside my window. As I am on the 3rd floor, I can basically see the small field outside where the students here like to have their picnics at. Tonight it was some celebration I guess. They were counting down to something and I pull up my curtain to see what is up. I immediately pull down my curtain at the sight of crazy students! A group of them were wearing red underwear and a red cowboy hat! YES! That's about it! Owh and of course there is a bottle of 'drink' in their hand! Alcohol, I presume. Then they were shouting again and so I pulled up my curtain. I saw a guy in his 'uniform' running around the field!!! I ignored and continued to study. And again there was noise...really disrupting! This was the last time I pulled up my curtain to see! A dude basically expose his @$$!!! I guess it was a dare or some form of 'punishment' and he just expose his @$$! I told Ching Yee there are some crazy people celebrating something in a weird way. She went out to her main door to look! She rang my intercom and I was shocked she actually came! I opened the door and she was laughing all the way up.

"You traumatized me!!!" (Ho, 2007)

Yes, it was funny looking at her face =p
Here is a 'record' of priceless experience from the kitchen window. Without flash and plus the window reflection, it was quite blur but it is visible. He was the odd one...his was grey. It was the end of the 'festival' and he was in the laundrette with his red hat.

No comments: