Tuesday 2 October 2007

Mobile torture!

Last night I webcam with my best pal all the way from Malaysia! LOL! It was the longest webcam conversation I have had so far. LOL! Yes that is a picture of us chatting...LOL! Like always, our conversation can never be boring...LOL! Miss ya babe!



Today is the first day of lectures. OMG! 9.30 am-5.30am with an hour lunch break from 12.30pm-1.30pm! This is crazy! Imagine every Monday!!! I think I slept a fair bit in class today. So did Ching Yee the food freak =p (she can eat a pig everyday...seriously! =p) Anyway it was horrible to have back to back classes on the 'first day' of the week.

After classes, I went back to my room and check my emails. I have not been able to do Internet banking and I sent an email regarding that. So they replied and asked me to call a number. So I did. I have to! The conversation was looong! He taught me to change some settings and I had to restart the computer. In the end, it still didn't work! The conversation lasted for 30minutes!!! And of course I am freaking out! I am using a mobile calling to a landline! I do not know the charges yet and I don't know how much that conversation cost me! SAD! Now I am feeling hungry...going to cook dinner!

No comments: