Saturday 13 October 2007

Day out to Central London~

Today was a fun day! I went down to Central London with Foong Mei to do our banking (because we opened our accounts there). Then...*Cheng Cheng Cheng* we went shopping =p Boon Choo told us there are some shops on sales on Oxford Street and the clothes are cheap...Hell yea!!! So we went walking along Regent Street, Oxford Street, Holborn Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus...probably some other streets too but we didn't know where we were =p The cream of the crop is Primark on Oxford Street! Although it was all crazy in there because of the super long queues for both the fitting room and the cashier, it was worth it! I got these two from Primark...the top for 2pounds and the exercise pants (velvet-like material) for 4pounds!!! Owh and also 5pair of different size loop earrings for 1pound!!!

Primark...the place to be!!!

I got these two in another shop...both for 5pounds =)
It is simple but LONG! Malaysia ones are so short!

I bought a jeans...because both pair I brought with me is very loose...
This beauty is for 7pounds =)


The details on the back pockets...no idea what it is =p

This might look like I spent a lot but Foong Mei spent way more than me =p Anyway, Foong Mei had cereal and I had Wheatbix for breakfast at about 10am and we had our lunch at 4pm!!! Yes it is very unusual! We were looking for Subway (Deli of the day only 1.99pounds!) but couldn't find it so we asked a policeman =p he say "It is that way but way down...you have to walk a distance". We already walked the whole day and I was wearing my super heavy boots so we decided to settle down for McD. My first McD meal in UK!!! LOL! Time flies when you're having fun! We reach home about 7.30pm and it was all dark.
Wheatbix and a diced plum (super sweet) and of course milk!

Lunch...McD's Deli of the day 1.99pounds.



After a tiring day, I need to make pasta for dinner...I have been eating this 5days in a row for dinner as the label on the bottle of pasta sauce says "Please consume within 3days after opening". I tried but I keep having extras =p Yes, two of the days I was having 'expired' sauce...but it tasted fine and I did not create any 'slushie' in the toilet =p

*PS: Mum, don't kill me...I am still within the budget =p and I need more clothes to keep warm!!! =p

No comments: