Sunday 28 October 2007

Gummy, Yummy, Creamy dinner =p

After my VERY plain and simple dinner yesterday, I made something more tasteful today. After the horrible encounter with British chicken drumstick, I decided to get British chicken thighs! LOL! Ching Yee told me it was even cheaper than the drumstick. So I went to get it and try my luck again. I figured it will cook more evenly and most of all, throughout the whole piece, in the oven than on stove top. So I searched recipes online and I found a simple and easy one. I modified a little by adding in vegetables (broccoli, long beans and onion).


While waiting for my chicken to cook in the oven, I emptied these three bags of gummies in to my recycled pasta sauce bottle (that still has the pasta sauce smell from the lid! Anyone know how to get rid of it?). LOL! I am deprived of candy floss and so this is my substitute =p

Ta-Daa~ My own modified recipe of baked chicken in cream sauce =p (Yes the portion is huge but I'm keeping some for tomorrow and maybe day after..)

Served hot on my plate with rice =)


I thought it would be more interesting to put in cheese and so...*flap* there is the cheese =) It melted and made my dinner more creamy =)

No comments: