Wednesday 17 October 2007

The Galleria and Pate~

Here are the pictures: The entrance of 'The Galleria'
This is where we had lunch at The Galleria =p
This is what 'The Galleria' looks like inside...like KLIA =p

That is Boon Choo...and her home =p

Hanging out in the living room while BC was preparing dinner =p
Chinese food!!! Mix vegetable (celery, carrots,leek...can't remember)
Chicken wings in black soy sauce!!!
Chinese style omelet =)
Supper =p Mature cheddar on Ritz crackers (LOVELY!!!) and Japanese rice crackers+nuts...
We actually had desert after dinner but I forgot to snap a picture of it. We had sliced bananas with home-made custard and double whipped cream =) Ching had to visit the toilet frequently after that...LOLLERS! She's lactose intolerant =p
This is what I had for brunch today...porridge!!! LOL! Another comfort food of mine =)

This is one of the craziest thing I did in my life! My flat mate, Subo was eating lunch with Kuan, one of our classmate, in the kitchen. I was there eating my porridge too. So they asked me if I ate 'Pate' before and I say no. I don't even know what is that! Then they say it is pork liver! I was like "urgh!". I don't even eat pork intestine, pork liver or any other parts of the pig other than the meat in 'Bak kut teh' back home! They say they don't eat pork liver too but this is nice! The enthusiasm coming from them convinced me. I decided to try it as we only live once =p Kuan spread some Pate on a small slice of toasted baguette and passed it to me. As I slowly land my teeth on half the slice of the French delicacy in my mouth, both Subo and Kuan was staring at me! Then I chew and swallowed! It wasn't that bad really =p I thought it would be horrible! I finished the other half slice and then I started to taste the 'pork's blood' (maybe it is in my mind)!!! I quickly shove a spoon of my porridge in my mouth! I was fine then...LOL! I am happy I tried it =p now I have another entree to put in my menu! LOL! It is kinda cheap really...a huge box that (I think) can last me three meals and only cost 98 pence excluding the cost of the baguette. Cool! LOL!

No comments: