Friday 5 October 2007

Some friend...!

The 50th post...Hmmm...I would very much like to post about something fun and happy. Guess not! The day went pretty well. In fact, it went very well...till when it was dinner time. Anyway I'll skip the horrible part for now. So my day was kinda fun. I managed to get my timetable sorted out so that is definitely one thing off my mind. Then I went to change my tights that I bought from Tesco. Amazingly, they allow me to change it and they gave me a full refund to get new ones! COOLNESS! Sadly they were out of stock so I'll go back next week to get them as they will replenish the stocks by then. Since I was there, I asked if they have vacancy and they don't =( so I went around asking for vacancies in shops and store...and also a cinema. It was all within walking distance so it was quite good in a sense. I get some "No, not at the moment", some "Owh, bring in your CV with you and I'll let you fill in a form" and some "Yea probably you can leave your number and your name?". So it didn't went that bad after all. Then I came back just in time to meet up with a Malaysian nursing lecturer, Boon Choo, whom me and my friends met at the student's bar in the first week. She is our 'God-mother' now...LOL! She's a great lady! Owh earlier today she met up with me to give each of us two packets of Ko-Lee instant noodles (Maggie size but just pour hot water to 'cook')! I ate one packet for lunch and it instantly reminded me of my cosy little home! Maybe it was due to the fact that I ate a lot and I mean A LOT of instant noodles back home. Anyway we met her partner later in the evening today and his name was Danny. He's a Malaysian too. Nice guy. They both welcomed us to their house this Saturday and they offered to take us to buy the noodles and also to bring us to a concert on that night itself. Aren't they sweet?! I KNOW! LOL!

I was all happy and glad to meet them and thinking about this Saturday. Then I went back to my room and shower. Then I decided to make dinner. In the kitchen was someone whom I thought was a kind soul. Sadly, I am not good at judging people yet. The first words shooting out from her was
"Melissa, do you happen to know who did that?"
FYI, the THAT is the horrible mess on the kitchen windows. They look like some translucent cheese sauce splatter! It was there since morning when I made my breakfast. So anyway I replied,
"No. And for sure I didn't do it!"
And she was like,
"Are you sure you didn't do it? Coz you're the only one who has eggs!".
At that very moment, I wanted to throw the new 'hunter knife' that I bought from the discount store at her spare tyres! Wondering if it will burst! After all, it was conveniently in my hands! I gave her a 'WTH' stare and say,
"Yea! I didn't do it! It is eggs? I thought it was some cheese sauce!".
I looked away and continue cutting my carrots, potatoes and onions! For what I know, she was the one who did it! The worst thing was, there was another guy in the kitchen! His name is Steve and he is one of the flat mates. He was about to leave the kitchen and when he heard what she asked me, he opened the kitchen door to hear more! That moment was horrible! The fact that she accused me based on the fact that I have eggs in the fridge! WTH?! There are eggs in the other fridge too! (We have two fridge in the kitchen) Yes I have eggs but I wasn't the only one who has access to my eggs! My eggs was even changed! Some moron(s) changed my eggs from a A grade to a D grade! It was so obvious! Half was huge and marked with some kind of stamp but the very small ones were not stamped! I shut up about that too! I guess I shall never put my eggs in the fridge any more! I swore a lot today...guess it is hard to not when it comes to things like this! I told Ching Yee and Foong Mei and they say:
Ching Yee:
"Is she in the kitchen now? If she's there, I'll come now!"
"If she accuse you again or ask you to clean it, let me know and I'll come straight away"
Foong Mei:
"Make a drink to cool off and don't care about her!"
"Try to think about boots =)"
Such cute friends =p Come to think about it, I think I better bring my Nutella back in to my room! And I'm doing it now!

Trying to get over the damn b*tch's accusation! Yes, loud trance!

1 comment:

kuching said...

Fuiyoh! Poser sial! LOL. Chill woman... But seriously, one word from her about the eggs, buzz me, and I will bitch slap her so hard she'll un-evolve into an orang-utan. =) But I think there won't be much difference anyway... LMAO.